Don't like your purchase? Here's your options.
If for any reason you wish to return your online purchase, as it was received, we offer 7 (seven) calendar days to which you may contact us (https://aroundagain.com/pages/contact-us) to initiate that return.
The RETURN TERMS section below outlines the correct procedure to ensure a successful return.
• Items purchased online from AroundAgain.com qualify for a return 7 (seven) calendar days from the moment of delivery. Please email your request through our CONTACT US (https://aroundagain.com/pages/contact-us) page for a return authorization (RA) before that time expires. The message needs to be clear in requesting a return and needs to include the purchase order number (#), which can be found in the email you received confirming your order. Please be aware that there is a confirmation process in place that needs to be successfully completed before your message will actually be sent; reCAPTCHA to prove you are not a robot. We are not responsible for faulty submissions.
• The request, done timely, will generate a return authorization (RA) number that we will send you. An RA must accompany any return and that RA must be initiated before that item is return shipped. Items received without an RA will not be processed, will not be refunded and will not be returned to the sender. RA requests received after the 7th (seventh) calendar day will no longer qualify for a return and the sale will be final.
• An RA typically takes one (1) business day to be approved or denied. The email used to request an RA will be the same email we will use in response to that request. Please confirm the information is correct before you SEND the request as we are not responsible, nor will we extend the approved time for faulty submissions. If you have not received an approval after one (1) business day, please resubmit a request before the 7 (seven) calendar day window expires.
• Once an RA has been authorized, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ship* any items back within 5 (five) calendar days of the return approval. Items shipped after the allotted time will not be refunded and will not be returned to the sender. Please take the necessary actions to make sure that any return is received by the carrier used in a manner that will ensure it being processed within the time allotted.
• The RA number must be clearly written on the return shipping label or on the outside of the package. Please take care to do so without damaging the merchandise (i.e. - a permanent markers ink can & does penetrate through various shipping mediums).
• Any shipping charges incurred are not refunded. ONLY the purchase price of the items will be refunded.
• After a return has passed a return inspection the refund, as defined, will be processed back to the original form of payment used.
ship* - The carrier selected to return this item, must process the possession of this item before the end of allotted 5th calendar day. Printing a label or depositing the item into a mailbox does not constitute shipment of said item. An acceptable return requires the carrier used to have received and processed/scanned the item before the end of the 5th calendar day. Items shipped without a tracking number may, on request, require proof of services purchased. Postmarked packages after the time frame, and without requested proof, will not be returned/refunded. Please handle all returns in a timely manner to ensure your refund.
• Returns must have any retail tags or labels still attached, if applicable.
• Items must be returned with any item-specific original packaging included (i.e. – a shoe box).
• NEW items must be in the same, original, unused condition as purchased. (i.e. - Shoes purchased as New, must be returned as New. There cannot have any wear on the soles/insoles).
• Intimates are all sales final and not returnable/refundable.
MAIL ALL QUALIFYING RETURNS (see above) TO:
4112 Pleasant Valley Road - Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27612-2634